The DLA-RS3000 is the world's first 8K e-shift home theater projector and is capable of 8192 x 4320 image resolution. This premium, custom install projector is built with hand-selected components and features a high resolution 100mm diameter, 18-element, 16-group all glass lens with full aluminum lens barrel. Coupled with the new 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA device, the DLA-RS3000 delivers the sharpest home theater image available today.
- 8K e-shift yields 8192 x 4320 projected image
- New 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
- 2,200 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 100,000:1 native (1,000,000:1 dynamic) contrast ratio
- Frame Adapt HDR (firmware 3.xx and up) dynamically adjusts tone mapping for best 4K HDR10 image quality with any source
- 100mm all-glass lens
- Built with hand selected components
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible inputs
- THX® 4K Certified (pending final approval)
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Wide Color Gamut (Over 100% DCI P3)
- Improved Clear Motion Drive w/Motion Enhance
- Improved Multi Pixel Control (MPC) w/Auto Mode MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simplifies setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
- 3 Year advanced replacement warranty
8K e-shift Technology* JVC's proprietary 8K e-shift technology reproduces image quality beyond 4K. It works by shifting pixels diagonally 0.5 pixel, quadrupling the picture resolution. Together with three native 4K D-ILA devices, the projector is able to realize 8K image resolution of over 35 million pixels.
*8K signal input is not supported.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping The DLA-RS3000 is compatible with HDR 10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, "Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
New 0.69 Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
JVC's new 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA device delivers the sharpest home theater image available. The 4096 x 2160 device with 3.8µm pixel pitch exceeds 4 times HD resolution- 8.8 million pixels before e-shift. With original vertical orientation technology and a planarization technique that reduces light scattering and diffraction, the device achieves a very high native contrast ratio. The result is smooth, detailed images without visible pixels even on very large screens.
An Incredible 100mm Lens Goes to 8K
The DLA-RS3000 is equipped with a high resolution 18 element, 16 group all glass lens with an aluminum lens barrel ensuring high resolution to every corner of the screen. Thanks to its 100mm diameter, a wide shift range of +/-100% vertical, +/-43% horizontal is achieved. Five special low dispersion lenses accommodate the different refractive index of Red, Green and Blue suppressing chromatic aberration, color bleeding, and faithfully reproducing 8K resolution.
Superior Color Performance and Contrast The DLA-RS3000 incorporates many functions that enhance the color, brightness and contrast performance.
4K Anamorphic Scaling This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience. It also features a new scaling mode that is optimized for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
Installation Mode The DLA-RS3000 is equipped with new "Installation Mode" that saves and recalls up to 10 different installation modes for different aspect ratios, lens presets, convergence and screen masking positions.
||NSH 265W Lamp
||1 (Mini jack, DC12V/100mA)
|Digital Video Signal
||480p, 576p, 720p/50 Hz, 720p/60 Hz, 1080i/50 Hz, 1080i/60 Hz,
||1080i/60 Hz, 1080p/60 Hz, 1080i/50 Hz,
||720p/50 Hz, 720p/60 Hz, 1080p/24 Hz
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.